We are still accepting student athletes to play Field Hockey this season! Anyone interested in playing or getting more information, stop by the ASB with Ms. Cuellar-Martinez or 709 with Dr. Snyder.
Call/Text Coach Jerry Nestlerode at (619)793-6950
Athletics Clearance Checklist
All athletes must meet the following academic requirements to be eligible to play any sport:
- 2.0 unweighted (GPA) in Citizenship.
- 2.0 unweighted (GPA) in Scholarship.
- Must pass AT LEAST 4 classes (Scholarship and Citizenship)
- Must meet CIF residential eligibility.
GET A CLEARANCE PACKET FROM THE ASB OR THE ATHLETIC OFFICE IN ROOM 709
Steps to get Cleared
- Pick up clearance packet from the ASB or Athletics Office.
- Follow instructions to complete Online Clearance at: www.registermyathlete.com
- Complete the online registration process.
- BRING A COPY OF COMPLETED PHYSICAL AND STUDENT PROFILE TO DR. SNYDER IN ROOM 709
- Physicals performed in Mexico are NOT ALLOWED
- Go to your registermyathlete.com account and add a new sport.
- Make sure your physical is up to date for the second sport.
- Make sure that you have turned in all uniforms and equipment from previous sport.
PHYSICALS ARE ONLY GOOD FOR ONE CALENDAR YEAR NOT A SCHOOL YEAR. PLEASE ENUSRE YOUR PHYSICAL IS GOOD FOR ALL SORTS THAT YOUY PLAY
Athletic Director: Dr. Jason Snyder
Follow us on Twitter @SOH_Athletics