Welcome to the Registration Page!
Para instrucciones en Español, por favor presione la flecha en la ventana superior derecha “Select Language” para seleccionar el Idioma de su preferencia. Gracias.
First: Is Southwest High your home school?
- Find the answer HERE
Then: Check the Health Office Page for Requirements
- Link to HEALTH OFFICE PAGE
Finally: Register for Southwest High
- All returning students AND incoming 9th graders need to complete ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you have NOT moved, and you’re NOT NEW to the district, you’re done!
Have you recently moved? If so, read below!
Step 1: Affidavit
Step 2: Proof of Residency
Scan one (1) of the following Acceptable Proof of Residency Documents, in the name of the parent or guardian who is registering the student.
- Utility Bill: All Utility bills must be dated within 60 days of enrollment date: Gas & Electric, Water, Cable TV, Internet, Trash or Sewer
- * NO PHONE BILLS ACCEPTED*
- Verification of Social Services
- Lease Agreement/Rental Contract with Letterhead of the complex, business card from apartment manager and a current rental receipt
- *NO GENERIC RENTAL CONTRACTS ARE ACCEPTED*
- Pay Stub
Send both the Residency Affidavit and scanned Proof of Residency to:
Talia Brosz: Registrar – Southwest High
Are you new to the district?
Email the OLR/Household form to :