Sweetwater Nutrition Weekly Menu: Fall 2020
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- White or Chocolate Concha
- Chocolate Chip or Blueberry Muffin
- Egg, Sausage & Cheese Tornado
- Bean & Cheese Burrito
- Turkey & Sausage Breakfast Pizza
- Breakfast Sausage Roll
- Maple or Blueberry Pancakes
- Egg & Pork Sausage Biscuit Sandwich
- Chorizo & Egg Burrito
- Blueberry Crumb Loaf
- French Toast Sticks
- Nachos w/Cheese Sauce
- Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza
- Bean & Cheese Burrito
- Corn Dog
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken, Rice & Cheese Burrito
- Tasty Turkey Taco Nada
- Chicken Parmesan Wrap
- Pork and Cheese Burrito
- Mozzarella Breadsticks
- Chicken Tenders with an Aloha Roll
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Rancho Steak Tornados
- Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings
- Fruit cups
- Chicken Parmesan Wrap
- Chicken Tenders
- Supper Munch’ble Meal:
- Wheat Crackers, Mozzarella String Cheese & Sunflower Kernels
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Meal Break Kit
- Mixed Fruit Can
- Diced Peaches Can
All fresh fruit should be washed before consumption.
Canned Fruit = ½ cup servings (24 servings total). 8 (½ cup) servings for Breakfast, 8 (½ cup)
servings for Breakfast, 8 (½ cup) servings for Breakfast.
Breakfast & Lunch Heating Instructions:
Cheeseburger or Sliders, Breakfast Pizza, French Toast Sticks, Burritos (all types), Corn Dogs, BBQ Chicken
Sandwich, Pancakes: Place in refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours prior to serving. DO NOT THAW AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- Preheat the convection or conventional oven to 325 degrees F.
- Avoid using higher temperatures. Higher temperatures can cause the cheese to melt and run out of the wraps prior to completely heating the meat.
- Place wrapped product on trays and then into the oven.
- For refrigerated product, heat 12 to 15 minutes.
- For frozen product, heat 20 to 24 minutes.
- Probe center of the item to check that internal temperature of 160F is reached.
Toronados: Place on a parchment lined sheet pan. Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 15-17 minutes or until they
Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings: Lightly cover baking pan with cooking oil and place dumplings on pan so they are
not touching. Add water over them and cover in foil. Place in preheated oven at 350°F for 17-20 minutes or until they
Egg & Pork Sausage Biscuit Sandwich: Remove plastic from paper biscuit trays. Biscuits can be baked on these
- Place paper trays on a sheet pan/tray (or put biscuits on parchment paper lined tray).
- Place into 425° standard oven for 4-6 minutes or 350° convection oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Place egg patties and sausage patties on parchment lined sheet pan/tray.
- Cover with parchment paper.
- Heat egg patties and sausage at 350° in oven for 12-15 minutes until they reach a temp of 165°.
Mozzarella Stuffed Breadsticks: (Cook Before Eating): Pre-Heat oven to 375°F. Remove breadstick from bag place
breadstick on bun pan. Convection Oven: Cook for 6-8 minutes at 375°F. Conventional Oven: Cook for 6-10 minutes at
375°F until breadstick is light brown. Insert thermometer into bread. Breadstick is cooked at 165°F.
Pizza (Pepperoni or Cheese): COOKING GUIDELINES COOK BEFORE EATING FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY COOK
BEFORE EATING TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F. Place pizzas on baking sheet. Pizzas may remain in plastic
wrap. Product must be cooked from frozen state. Rotate pans one-half turn half way through cooking to prevent cheese
from burning. CONVECTION OVEN: Preheat oven to 375°F. 2. Cook 24 to 26 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook 26 to 28 minutes. Due to variances in oven regulators and number of pizzas in an oven,
cooking time and temperature may require adjustments. Refrigerate or discard any unused portion.
Muffins & Conchas may be kept at room temperature for 5 days/ Blueberry Crumb Loaf for 3 days. Diced
Pear cups, Jalapeno cheese sauce & Tortillas chips can be kept at room temperature. Mixed Berry Cups,
peach cups, and Turkey & Cheese Wrap need to be kept under refrigeration and can be consumed cold.
Supper Heating Instructions:
Vegan Tamale: (Cook Before Eating): Convection Oven: Pre-Heat oven to 350°F. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until
internal temp is at 165°F. Conventional Oven: Pre-Heat oven to 375°F. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until internal temp is at
Chicken Parmesan Wrap: Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Remove “wrap” from case. Place frozen wrapped “wrap” on
baking tray. Heat “wrap” at 350 degree F for 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degree F.
Chicken Tenders: 3 tenders per serving. Place chicken tenders onto parchment lined baking tray and bake at 350°F
until internal temperature reaches 165°F (cook for about 15-20 minutes).
Burgers: Before cooking Place patties in refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours prior to serving. DO NOT THAW AT ROOM
TEMPERATURE. Preheat the convection or conventional oven to 325 degrees F. Sprinkle a small amount of pepper &
garlic powder over the raw patties & place them in the oven. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, or until they reach an
internal temperature of at least 155°F. Place burger patty on bun. Garnish as desired.
Supper Munch’able: 1 cracker pack, 1 sunflower kernel pack, 1 string cheese (Keep string cheese under refrigeration)