Library Technician: email@example.com
- Textbook check out/return
- Laptop check out/return
- Laptop/Internet issues
- Make cash payments for lost/damaged books/devices
- Before school 7:30 am – 7:45 am
- During class only with a pass from a staff member
- Nutrition Break
- After school until 3:30 pm
Friday Hours 7:45 am – 2:00 pm
Library book check-out coming soon! We will keep you posted.
District Textbook Guidelines
Students are issued textbooks at the beginning of the school year or upon enrollment into Southwest High School. Students are required to return their textbooks to the library at the end of the school year or when a student leaves Southwest High. Any books that are lost need to be paid for (cash or money order) before a student leaves school.
Many of the textbooks issued to students are meant to be taken home and used for studying and homework. These books should be taken home and kept in a safe place. They should not be stored in a locker all semester. Also, please don’t store books in classrooms, other peoples lockers or lend them to friends. Take care of your books, write your name on the inside cover and cover them to protect the binding.
- Textbook Guidelines English
- Textbook Guidelines for Students and Parents Spanish