AP Exam Information and Deadlines (Click here for Flyer)
- Now thru Feb 16: $10 deposit due to the ASB for each AP exam you plan on taking.
- Feb 16: AP test deposits due (non-refundable). No deposit, no test.
- Mar 16: Total fees due to the ASB. $84 additional per test if you do not qualify for free/reduced lunch. ($84/test + $10 deposit = total $94)
- Apr 11: Pre-Registration for last names A-M in cafeteria.
- Apr 12: Pre-Registration for last names N-Z in cafeteria.
- May 6-17 AP Testing
- July: Check AP Scores on line
Test dates, subject and times (2020):
|Week 1||Morning 8 a.m.||Afternoon 12 p.m.|
|Monday, May 4th||AP US Gov. & Politics|
|Tuesday, May 5th||AP Calculus AB
AP Calculus BC
|AP Human Geography|
|Wednesday, May 6th||AP English Literature & Comp.|
|Thursday, May 7th||AP Chemistry
AP Spanish Literature & Culture
|AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based|
|Friday, May 8th||AP U.S. History||AP Computer Science A|
|Week 2||Morning 8 a.m.||Afternoon 12 p.m.|
|Monday, May 11th||AP Biology||AP Environmental Science|
|Tuesday, May 12th||AP Spanish Language & Cult.||AP Psychology|
|Wednesday, May 13th||AP English Language & Comp.||AP Microeconomics|
|Thursday, May 14th||AP World History||AP Macroeconomics|
|Friday, May 15th||AP Computer Science Principles||AP Statistics|
Sweetwater / National Math and Science Initiative
NMSI College Readiness Program: Increasing student participation in STEM AP courses!
Sweetwater Union HSD is in the process of receiving a three year grant from the National Math and Science Initiative (NMSI) to dramatically increase student access to rigorous AP courses in the areas of English, Math, Science, and Computer Science.
SUHSD/NMSI Schools: BVH, CVH, ELH, HTH, MVH, MOH, OLY, ORH, SOH, SUH.