Coffee with The Principal
SOH parents/guardians, join us December 2, 2020
- English meeting at 4:00 pm
- Spanish meeting at 5:30 pm.
We encourage you to reconnect with Mr. Montano and his team to receive important information and school updates.
Below please find the Zoom Meeting ID and Password.
English Meeting ID: 824 4153 1684 Password: 632205
En Español: 821 0636 9349 Contraseña: 687812
Athletics Return-to-Play Parent Memo
Head to the Athletics Tab for the full update!
Senior portraits – URGENT!
Senior Portraits are due by December 12th. This is a strict publishing deadline. Senior Portraits not taken by this date, WILL NOT be included in the school yearbook.
To schedule your Senior Portrait Session, please contact Lifetouch directly:
- Call 1-858-935-6969 between 9:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday to reach a person by phone.
- Email: email@example.com
- Book your appointment online at https://bit.ly/2YZL5KU
- For order assistance call 1-800-736-4775
- For tips and ideas on how to best prepare for your session, or if you just want more information, please visit prestigeportraits.com
Lifetouch would like to share the following procedures that will be implemented to uphold that priority.
Students are required to wear a face mask while in the building except during the actual portrait session.
- Students are encouraged and allowed to bring one person to assist them, all others will wait outside. Guest accompanying students must also wear a face mask while in the building.
- Six feet distance between students and photographers during photography.
- Comprehensive safety training required for Lifetouch employees.
- Employees are required to check their temperature before reporting to a photography event.
- Protective face masks worn by photographers at all times.
- Equipment sanitization throughout Picture Day and garment steaming between each use.
- Reserved session payments will be taken at time of photo session.
- No walk-in appointments. Sessions by appointment only.
- Prestige COVID-19 procedures for senior portraits
Yearbook outfit requirements: (2 choices)
- Tux or Drape provided by Prestige. Tux and drape are steamed between uses for sanitization.
- Wear a solid black polo, blouse, button down, etc, of your own. Tops must be solid black with no stripes, dots, designs, or other colors, and be school appropriate.
Select “Studio South” when booking your appointment:
Studio South Location:
Holiday Inn Express
632 E St, Chula Vista, CA 91910
*Please do not use the front lobby entrance. Drive to the back parking lot. Enter by the conference rooms, you will see signs for Senior Portraits.
R.A.D After School Program Tutoring
Science Tutoring with Mr. Davey
Wednesday 3:30 – 4:30
Class Code: o4aolju
Math Tutoring with Ms. Fuerte
Tuesday & Wednesday 3:30 – 4:30
Class Code: igp6vyt
Raiders Study (all subjects)
Mon-Th 2:30-5:30 & Fridays 1:30-5:00
Class Code: witpz3t
District Message in regards to Safe Reopening
Students will remain in distance learning for the remainder of the semester through December 2020.
Our next checkpoint will be by November 30, 2020 where we will share plans for second semester.
Starting September 15th through December 31st we will return to FREE meal service for anyone in the community 2-18 years old.
**Student bar codes will no longer be required. Each individual will receive a bag containing breakfast, lunch, and fruit (regardless of income eligibility). For the time being, all schools will continue to serve meals on Tuesdays from 11 am – 1 pm (while supplies last). **
If you have not done so yet, please fill out a meal application. Even though everyone will receive meals for free, turning in an application will help your school obtain funding.
A partir del 15 de Septiembre hasta el 31 de Diciembre, regresaremos al servicio de comidas GRATUITO para cualquier persona de la comunidad de 2 a 18 años.
**Los códigos de barras de los estudiantes ya no serán necesarios. Cada individuo recibirá una bolsa que contiene desayuno, almuerzo y fruta (independientemente de la elegibilidad de ingresos). Por el momento, todas las escuelas continuarán sirviendo comidas los martes de 11 am-1 pm (mientras duren los suministros). **
Si aún no lo ha hecho, complete una solicitud de comida. Aunque todos recibirán comidas gratis, entregar una solicitud ayudará a su escuela a obtener fondos.