● The district has received feedback from the surveys sent to Seniors and their families and will be working on a plan for a Graduation Ceremony later in the school year. With this in mind, please refer to the information regarding Cap & Gowns that was sent to Seniors and their parents/guardians in the ASB Office Memo sent the week of April 20th. The information is included below.
Cap and Gown Orders
● An important reminder that Loaner Cap and Gown units have been cancelled. Due to COVID-19, the sites and/or vendors cannot take back any used cap and gowns.
● All Seniors who submitted a request for a Loaner Cap & Gown unit must
now purchase the unit (cap, gown, tassel) if they want it for pictures, as a
keepsake, and/or as part of the Graduation process/procedure/ceremony that will be determined by the district.
● Please place your orders by May 10th (new date extension) to guarantee on-time arrival and delivery.
● DIRECT LINK FOR Southwest High School ORDERING (Website will remain open):
● All inquiries and questions from Class of 2020 Graduates and/or their
families can be directed directly to SoCal Recognition at
Support@SoCalRecognition.com , office number (760) 798-0202.
● We will provide information on the procedure for cap and gown pick up in
a later memorandum.