ASB Update – Week Five (August 20- 24, 2018)
Hello SOH Staff,
Important Dates and Upcoming Events from our ASB Office:
Thank you to ALL those staff members wearing our school colors and gear on Fridays!
- Fall Sports Staff Supervision: Please continue to sign up for fall sports supervision needs. We appreciate your support. 2018 Fall Sports Teacher Supervision
- Next ICC Meeting, August 28th: Our next ICC meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 28th after school in room 1105. Please see the memo attached outlining all future ICC meetings.
- Club and Food Faire: We will be hosting a Club & Food Faire this Wednesday, Aug. 22nd at lunch in the quad. We will provide music to help attract a good crowd. Clubs are encouraged to host a decorative booth that can double as a sales and informational platform. Clubs selling have already been pre-approved. Want to host an informational booth? Please continue to sign up: SOH Club and Food Faire August 22
- Make-Up Picture Day: Students absent during picture days will be called out of class to take their picture on Tuesday, August 28th. We have about 400 students in need of taking their picture. We will be sending passes throughout the day for students to report to the designated picture area (TBD). We appreciate your support in ensuring that all students at SOH have a current picture ID.
- Athletics Sports Factor: My ASB Athletic Commissioners are working on an Athletics Week at a Glance memo, “Sports Factor,” to send out to staff in support of all our sport programs. Please come out and support our teams!
- 9th and 10th Grade Class Officer Applications and Elections: We are currently handing out applications for Freshmen and Sophomores interested in serving as Class Officers. Please encourage students to stop by the ASB to pick up an application. Applications are due on August 24th. Campaigning takes place August 27th – 29th. Voting will take place in the quad during lunch on August 30th and 31st.
Once again, thank you for all you do! Have a great weekend!
Patricia E. Pérez
Assistant Principal of Student Activities