ASB Weekly Update – Week 18 and 19, November 19th – November 30th
Hello Raider Nation,
Important Dates and Upcoming Events from our ASB Office:
Thanksgiving Break: Monday, November 19th – Friday, November 23rd. School resumes, Monday, November 26th.
Winter Season in Session: Students interested in playing a Winter sport can continue to stop by the ASB for an Athletic Clearance packet. Students can also see Mr. Tapia in the Main Office for a packet. Students should begin the clearance process as soon as possible to join our Winter sports that are already in session. Winter Sports include:
- Girls and Boys Wrestling
- Girls and Boys Basketball
- Girls Water Polo
- Girls and Boys Soccer
- Co-Ed Roller Hockey
Winter Sports Parent Meeting: We will be hosting a parent meeting for the parents of our Winter Sports student-athletes on Tuesday, November 27th, 6pm, in the Cafeteria. Please help us remind our students to bring their parents. All Winter Sports Coaches will be present to meet with parents regarding their programs.
Winter Sports Staff Supervision: Supervision assignments are now ready…Thank you, Mr. Tapia. Please use the following link to sign up for your preferred assignment(s): 18-19 Winter Sports Supervision . A reminder that all certificated staff members should complete a minimum of 3 supervision assignments (1.0 FTE = 3 supervision assignments; .8 FTE = 2; .2 to .6 FTE = 1). We appreciate your continuous support of our athletics programs.
Principal’s Student Forum (AKA: Lunch with the Principal): Thank you to those teachers who signed up to have Mr. Villanueva meet with their students as part of our Principal’s Student Forum 2018-2019. We will be communicating with each teacher as soon as we confirm dates within each month with Mr. Villanueva’s calendar.
Next ICC Meeting, Tuesday, November 27th: Our next scheduled ICC meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 27th, at 2:45pm in room 1105.
- Club Advisors can check the status of their club and all ICC-approved fundraisers via the following link: SOH Clubs and ICC Activity 2018 – 2019
- We will also be approving any general club/program-related fundraisers you may need.
- Please remember that all documentation must be submitted at the ICC meeting for approval: 1) Fundraiser/Activity Application, 2.) Meeting Minutes showing student approval, 3.) Student Sign-In Sheet, 4.) and Voluntary Participation Form.
- In addition, all prior fundraising Revenue Reconciliations and Money Deposits must be submitted and on file prior to additional fundraising approvals.
- SOH Athletics Sports Factor: To follow…
Spirit Day Fridays: Thank you to ALL those staff members wearing our school colors and gear on Fridays!
Once again, thank you for all you do! Go RAIDERS!!!
*please notify me if there are any errors or questions
Patricia E. Pérez
Assistant Principal of Student Activities