AP Exam Information and Deadlines (Click here for Flyer)
- Now thru Feb 16: $10 deposit due to the ASB for each AP exam you plan on taking.
- Feb 16: AP test deposits due (non-refundable). No deposit, no test.
- Mar 16: Total fees due to the ASB. $84 additional per test if you do not qualify for free/reduced lunch. ($84/test + $10 deposit = total $94)
- Apr 11: Pre-Registration for last names A-M in cafeteria.
- Apr 12: Pre-Registration for last names N-Z in cafeteria.
- May 6-17 AP Testing
- July: Check AP Scores on line
Test dates, subject and times (2019):
Monday, May 6: 8am Government and 12pm Environmental Science
Tuesday, May 8: 8am Spanish Language and 12pm Physics One
Wednesday, May 9: 8am English Lit
Thursday, May 10: 8am Chemistry and 8am Spanish Literature and 12pm Psychology
Friday, May 11: 8am US History and 12pm Computer Science Principals
Monday, May 14: 8am Biology
Tuesday, May 15: 8am Calculus AB/BC
Wednesday, May 16: 8am English Language and 12pm MacroEconomics
Thursday, May 17: 8am World History and 12pm Statistics
Friday, May 18: 8am MicroEconomics and 12pm AP Computer Science A
Sweetwater / National Math and Science Initiative (online flyer with information)
NMSI College Readiness Program: Increasing student participation in STEM AP courses!
Sweetwater Union HSD is in the process of receiving a three year grant from the National Math and Science Initiative (NMSI) to dramatically increase student access to rigorous AP courses in the areas of English, Math, Science, and Computer Science.
SUHSD/NMSI Schools: BVH, CVH, ELH, HTH, MVH, MOH, OLY, ORH, SOH, SUH.
STUDENT SATURDAY STUDY SESSIONS